Last Updated: July 2020
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When registering on our site you will be asked to enter your display name, email address, country, first name, last name, business name, menu items or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, surf the website, or use certain site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your email inquiries.
How do we protect your information?
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser, capture and remember certain information. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
We use the following cookies
- Google analytics cookies to help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Microsoft Azure identity service cookies to help us recognize you and provide the needed data access authorization while surfing our website.
- Cloudflare Web Application Firewall (WAF) cookies to protect our portal from malicious traffic.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.